FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 30 March 2017 : Patrick Port Botany - cease road operations [...]
- 30 March 2017 : Alert: Weather affecting Brisbane operations, Sydney update [...]
- 29 March 2017 : TC Gazette 2017/16, 29th March 2017 [...]
- 29 March 2017 : Alert: Weather from cyclone Debbie heading down the coast [...]
- 29 March 2017 : Inquiry into Treasury Laws Amendment (GST Low Value Goods) Bill 2017 [...]
- 29 March 2017 : Submission Invitation [...]
- 28 March 2017 : Join the Alliance! [...]
- 28 March 2017 : Webinars & Recordings [...]
- 28 March 2017 : Webinar recording now available - Director and Manager Liability [...]
- 28 March 2017 : DPWA Fremantle - MUA Special General Meeting - 4 April 2017 [...]
- 28 March 2017 : FIATA e-Flash No. 147 - 27 March 2017 [...]
- 28 March 2017 : DAWR - 31-2017 - Cargo Online Lodgement System, Post Entry Biosecurity System and Online Payment Service Unavailable 9:30pm to 10:30pm Saturday 1st April 2017 (AEDT) [...]
[ More News ]