FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 30 August 2016 : Patrick Update: Enterprise Agreement Negotiations Completed [...]
- 30 August 2016 : FTA and APSA strengthen ties as the peak industry body [...]
- 29 August 2016 : TT Club - mitigating risks for customs brokerages and freight forwarders [...]
- 29 August 2016 : DPW Frem.Terminal - MUA Stop-Work Meeting [...]
- 29 August 2016 : Patrick Container Terminals Weekly Update [...]
- 28 August 2016 : PoMC Monthly Overseas Container Trade Report for July 2016 [...]
- 27 August 2016 : DAWR - Addition of profile questions for stockfeed commodities [...]
- 26 August 2016 : New Zealand Customs Release - issue 369 [...]
- 26 August 2016 : DP World - Customer Update [...]
- 25 August 2016 : DAWR - 83-2016 - Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Season 2016-2017 [...]
- 25 August 2016 : CBAFF NZ - Newsletter [...]
- 25 August 2016 : Cargo Reporting Compliance [...]
- Business as usual at AAT after likely 100% takeover [...]
- SPECIAL REPORT: New technology slowly making its way into pilots’ hands [...]
- Intermodal is the future for NSW, says local ports boss [...]
- Unions successfully oppose Smit Lamnalco Towage integrated bargaining agreement [...]
- MUA prevents DP World Australia from making wharfies act as linesmen [...]