FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 26 October 2016 : DAWR - 99-2016 – Updates to the COLS – Questions and answers webpage – Import declaration amendments [...]
- 26 October 2016 : DIBP - NOTICE No.2016/33 - DECLARING OVERSEAS FREIGHT AND INSURANCE FOR CUSTOMS VALUATION AND VALUE OF THE TAXABLE IMPORTATION PURPOSES [...]
- 26 October 2016 : Patrick Port Botany - zones closed Friday 28 October [...]
- 25 October 2016 : FIATA - e-Flash No. 136 [...]
- 25 October 2016 : DIBP - NOTICE No.2016/31 - Additional factor in calculation of indexation of certain customs duty rates for tobacco and tobacco products – 1 September 2017-2020 [...]
- 25 October 2016 : DIBP - NOTICE No. 2016/35 - Voluntary disclosures under Section 243T and Section 243U Customs Act 1901 [...]
- 25 October 2016 : PoMC Monthly Overseas Container Trade Report for September 2016 [...]
- 25 October 2016 : VICT Terminal Tour Sold Out [...]
- 25 October 2016 : Hutchison Port Botany - end of year operations [...]
- 25 October 2016 : SOLAS - new upgrades to Conweigh booking platform [...]
- 24 October 2016 : Border and Security issues at FTA events [...]
- 24 October 2016 : DAWR - 99-2016 – Updates to the COLS – Questions and answers webpage – Import declaration amendments [...]