FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 20 January 2017 : FTA Training Logo [...]
- 20 January 2017 : CZ Email [...]
- 20 January 2017 : Logos cpd [...]
- 20 January 2017 : Port of Brisbane - Operational notification #12: Port Drive Upgrade [...]
- 20 January 2017 : DAWR - 06-2017 – Consultation on Biosecurity Legislation First Point of Entry Standards [...]
- 20 January 2017 : NZ Customs Release - Issue 388 [...]
- 20 January 2017 : Preparing Your Business For Sale [...]
- 19 January 2017 : World Trade Organization (WTO) Agriculture-related Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT) notifications [...]
- 19 January 2017 : DIBP - Man charged with importing nine kilograms of ephedrine [...]
- 19 January 2017 : DAWR - 05-2017 - New and revised approved arrangements for the management of imported perishable plant products [...]
- 19 January 2017 : IATA - Dangerous Goods Regulations 2017 available now [...]
- 19 January 2017 : Australian Peak Shippers Association Inc. (APSA) - Annual General Meeting (AGM) [...]
[ More News ]