Airfreight, Transport and Business Compliance
FTA provides the following support services assisting members in airfreight, transport and business compliance.
Transport Compliance planning and implementation
- Transport Security Program, providing gap analysis and supporting the implementation of all aspects of warehousing, air and road freight. Including the implementation of RACA/ACCA.
- Currently supporting organisations to implement the changes to the US export security requirements in July 2017 i.e. 100% screening / Known shipper program etc.
- Provides Chain of Custody / Chain or responsibility status reports and compliance guidance etc.
- Compliance to other schemes such the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS) i.e. modules such as fatigue management, vehicle maintenance.
- Compliance with drug and alcohol, use of contractors etc.
Operations process and procedure review & business contingency / continuity planning
- End to end operational process and procedure reviews, working with organisations people to review and or document SOPs etc. Includes warehousing, ground handling, trucking, systems, special handling i.e. Dangerous goods, perishables etc.
- Subsequent production of training needs analysis and training plans etc.
- Development of business continuity plans for disruption e.g. Bomb Threat, Fire and evacuation & change such as facility moves, implementation of new equipment/IT etc.
Change / Transformation
- Leads and supports large and small change programs from strategic planning through to detailed planning, implementation and post implementation review. Providing structure, governance, project management and leadership.
- Lead and guide operational teams through change
- Enterprise bargaining advise on process, policy, best practice approach etc.
- Organisational structure, including roles and responsibility i.e. Job descriptions etc.
- Productivity, efficiency and performance management
- Advising on organisation governance, including occupational health, safety, security, project management. Including development of KPIs/metrics, service level agreements etc.
To find out more about these consultancy options, please contact Robert (Bob) Labrum at 0452 213 027.