FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 28 February 2017 : APSA Board Announcements [...]
- 27 February 2017 : GST on low value imported goods [...]
- 27 February 2017 : Director and manager liability for customs duty on stolen cigarettes [...]
- 27 February 2017 : DAWR - 17-2017 - Post Entry Biosecurity System and Online Payment Service Unavailable from 8:00pm to 10:15pm Monday 27th February 2017 (AEST) [...]
- 27 February 2017 : DAWR - 18-2017 - Update to Disinfectant Lists for Approved Arrangements (AA) [...]
- 27 February 2017 : DIBP - ABF & AFP & ACIC - Three men charged over Melbourne illicit tobacco haul [...]
- 26 February 2017 : US air cargo security – will industry be ready for implementation? [...]
- 25 February 2017 : Raw Prawn - Update #11 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : Apprenticeship Matter Government funding for employers [...]
- 24 February 2017 : Implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement - What does it mean for Australian traders [...]
- 24 February 2017 : Launch of CPD / CBC program - Autumn 2017 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : NZ Customs Release - Issue 393 [...]
[ More News ]