FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 25 February 2017 : Raw Prawn - Update #11 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : CBRE FEATURE PROPERTY - 55-65 Sky Road, Tullamarine, Vic 3043 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : DIBP - Man charged with importing 5 kilograms of cocaine through Melbourne Airport [...]
- 24 February 2017 : DIBP Notice No. No.2017/05 Biannual indexation of customs duty rates for certain tobacco and tobacco products – 1 March 2017 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : Apprenticeship Matter Government funding for employers [...]
- 24 February 2017 : Implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement - What does it mean for Australian traders [...]
- 24 February 2017 : Launch of CPD / CBC program - Autumn 2017 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : NZ Customs Release - Issue 393 [...]
- 24 February 2017 : DIBP - ABF foils attempt to smuggle 8kg of ephedrine through Sydney Airport [...]
- 24 February 2017 : FIATA - FIATA Members rejoice at WTO’s Trade Facilitation Agreement entry into force. “ [...]
- 23 February 2017 : Complying with Fringe Benefit Tax requirements [...]
- 23 February 2017 : Thai Imports of Australian Beef Offals [...]
[ More News ]