FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 26 September 2016 : Have your terms and conditions changed? Everything else has! [...]
- 24 September 2016 : 1-Stop adds additional PRA validation for the VGM [...]
- 24 September 2016 : Vale Hart Krtschil [...]
- 23 September 2016 : DAWR - 91-2016 - Maritime Arrivals Reporting System (MARS) Stage 1 Rollout for the Pilbara WA [...]
- 23 September 2016 : DAWR - 90-2016 – Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs 2016-17 season - New Community Protection questions [...]
- 23 September 2016 : HANJIN MILANO FREE TO DOCK - FTA UPDATE # 20 [...]
- 23 September 2016 : NZ Customs Release - Issue 373 [...]
- 23 September 2016 : Hanjin Shipping - FTA UPDATE # 19 [...]
- 23 September 2016 : Melbourne - CTAA Grand Final Lunch [...]
- 23 September 2016 : Hutchison Port Botany - Hanjin imports available [...]
- 22 September 2016 : Improving Australia’s Export Legislation [...]
- 22 September 2016 : CTAA - Hanjin Container Dehire Situation [...]
- FREE BREAKING NEWS JUST IN: HANJIN MILANO FREE TO DOCK AT MELBOURNE WITHOUT ARREST [...]
- MAERSK MEGA-MIX – massive shake up for world’s biggest box shipping line which will focus on logistics [...]
- IMPORTANT NEWS: DIBP has just confirmed two weeks of rolling strikes to start on Monday [...]
- Condemnations and congratulations – industry responds to cancellation of QSL licence [...]
- Container shipping crisis: K-line denies rumours that it will file for bankruptcy [...]