FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 24 April 2017 : ABF - 119 kilograms of ice seized destined for Adelaide [...]
- 24 April 2017 : DP World Australia: Farewell Greg Winstanley, welcome back Rowan Bullock [...]
- 24 April 2017 : Libby Lyons [...]
- 24 April 2017 : Freight and Trade Alliance calls for a 12-month delay for GST collection on low value imports [...]
- 23 April 2017 : Crowe Horwath - Sponsor of the Week [...]
- 23 April 2017 : Coastal Shipping [...]
- 21 April 2017 : Patrick Port Botany - resumption of operations [...]
- 21 April 2017 : Labor call for delay to GST on low value imports - Freight and Trade Alliance calls for a 12-month delay [...]
- 21 April 2017 : Raw Prawn Update #20 [...]
- 21 April 2017 : Amazon, Alibaba, eBay and Etsy may block Australian users if controversial online GST changes go ahead [...]
- 21 April 2017 : GST on low value imports - FTA appear before Senate Economics Legislation Committee [...]
- 21 April 2017 : FTA opening remarks to the Senate Economics Legislative Committee [...]
[ More News ]