FTA and APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.
- 6 December 2016 : DP World - end of year operational arrangements [...]
- 6 December 2016 : Employsure - The Bottom Line - Workplace Relations Update [...]
- 6 December 2016 : MCI Solutions - Christmas offer & FTA Bloopers Video [...]
- 5 December 2016 : PoM Monthly Overseas Container Trade Report for October 2016 [...]
- 5 December 2016 : DAWR - Industry Advice Notice 114-2016 - Cargo Online Lodgement System and Post Entry Quarantine Reservation System unavailable [...]
- 5 December 2016 : DAWR - Industry Advice Notice 113-2016 - BICON services will be impacted between 20:00 (AEDT) Friday 9th December 2016 to 01:00 (AEDT) Saturday 10th December [...]
- 3 December 2016 : GSS Update # 7 - for parties affected by the non-arrival of the Wehr Trave [...]
- 3 December 2016 : CBAFF NZ - Newsletter [...]
- 3 December 2016 : FTA submission - Treasury Laws Amendment (2017 Measures No. 1) Bill 2017: Low value imported goods [...]
- 2 December 2016 : GSS Update # 6 - for parties affected by the non-arrival of the Wehr Trave [...]
- 2 December 2016 : DIBP - Planned system outage – Saturday 3 December from 2pm to 5pm Canberra time [...]
- 2 December 2016 : DAWR - Industry Advice Notice 111-2016 - The Post Entry Quarantine Reservation system will be unavailable 20:00 to 20:30 (AEDT) Friday 2nd December 2016 [...]
[ More News ]